A Bug Bounty program involves a mobilization of well-known internal resources:
This requires, on the one hand, cybersecurity administration and management, and on the other, coordination and human resources.
- time and personnel
- appropriate internal organization
Program Manager offers its clients looking for a quick, accurate, reliable, and most cost-effective assessment a complete outsourcing solution.
Bounty Factory has put in place partnerships with trustworthy companies.
All are stable players in the cybersecurity sector with proven and recognized competencies:
Supported by out teams, our partners manage your Bug Bounty program for a competitive flat monthly fee, and you enjoy the support of highly skilled experts.
1. A relationship with a hacker community
- Classification of bugs traced through your program
- Elimination of "duplicate" bugs and false positives
- Bug reproduction for your team (confirmation of vulnerability)
- Pre-identification of any potential for criticality within your scope
- Technical liaison with the hunter community
2. Relationship with You
- Technical consulting of your teams to assure fixes: reporting and fix follow-up
- Decision-making support with respect to the levels of Bug Compensation Scaling
- Complete management for your program: your account is managed online end-to-end (program launch, bug closure, etc.)
- Expertise and reliability
Prior to being launched, all our programs enjoy the support of our teams: definition of scope, lessons learned, advice on positioning.
However, if you would like Yeswehack to spend a few days with you to build your program and precisely to define your scope based on your infrastructure, this is a service we offer as well. Contact Us.
Many formulas have been developed to meet your needs. To find out more, get in touch with us.